BLONDE HAIR, DON'T CARE!

Hi Plums, I am happy to inform you that I have finally died my hair blonde again, but this time.. it's TOO blonde hahaha. I've been wanting to have it like this for a really long time and I made profit of my vacation time to get it. Hope you guys like it as much as I did and if you have any comments, feel free to post them.
Feeling the summer vibe I decided to wear a satin florarl top, which, even though has long sleeves, is just breezy and fresh. I also aded some suede camel wedges and denim shorts to add a casual touch. 
Post your best summer pictures on Instagram and add: #theporcelainplum. The best one will be posted on my page!!! 
Xx, Manena.

Don't forget to follow me on:
-Twitter: @porcelainplum
-Instagram: @theporcelainplum

  


  
  
  




Blouse: Zara
Shorts: H&M
Bangles: H&M
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Heels: Steve Madden


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario