BALCON MOCTEZUMA


Hi babes! I had the privilege to work on a super cool shoot this past week. Balcon Moctezuma is a super indie boutique perfect for everyone with a great yet unique fashion sense. All I know is that I definitely wanted to get it all. Click on Read More to see the rest of the photoshoot.

One of my good friends tht I hadn´t seen in a long while also got to be part of this photos which made made it even funner. It was all shot real quick, since we were all kind of busy but we made a little time to get this done and I really happened to like the results.
If you guys want to see more of Balcon Moctezuma go and visit their facebook page, full of other little surprises. You won´t regret it:
Hope you guys liked it as much as I did.
Xx, Manena.









Clothing: Balcon Moctezuma
Models: Jorge Espinosa and ME

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario