GRUNGE AT HEART


Hi guys... ever wonder what to do with so much leather? Well, you put it together!!! That's exactly what I did here haha, it's all faux of course, but you can see the sleeves of my jacket, my leggings, my booties, and my bag are fake leather. I could dress like this every day, it gives me a boost of confidence and toughness to my everyday life haha... sounds corny I know.
What's your go to garment or textile or piece??
Xx, Manena. 

                                                                                                                           

Hola a todos... alguna vez se han preguntado que hacer con tanta piel? Bueno, pues se la ponen toda junta!! Es exactamente lo que hice aquí haha, todo es piel sintética claro pero como se podrán dar cuenta las mangas de mi chamarra, mis leggings, mis botas e incluso mis botas son de este material. Me podría vestir así todos los días, me da un toque de confianza en mi misma y un poco de rudeza a mi vida diaria hahaha... suena cursi ya se.
A ustedes que las hace sentir bien??
Besos, Manena. 










T-shirt: H&M
Leggings: Forever 21
Jacket: *brandless
Boots: Zara
Bag: H&M
GRUNGE AT HEART: VINTAGE, THRIFTSHOP, LEGGINGS, LEATHE, ZARA, H&M, FOREVER 21

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario