INTO THE WOODS


Hi babes! I got the privilege to work with one of Mexico's most important photographers. He has shot shoos for Glamour Magazine, Vpgue, GQ, has done several ptography exhibitions, and many other things. We went to the woods to shoot this, and I have to say I felt a bit uncomfortable at first because I had never laid on stems haha but it has been one of the most exciting photoshoot I've done yet.
We got there quite early and the police started being all mean telling us we couldn't be there but after a while of talking we stayed nd we shot in three different sceneries. I would really like to model more often because it is one of my biggest passions especially the weird and different kinds of photoshotoos.
Hope you guys like it.
Xx, Manena.











Photographer: Israel Esparza

2 comentarios:

  1. Excellent. I requested to follow the photographer.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Porcelain Plum10 de julio de 2015, 8:57

    aww thats so sweet, well i dont really know any of his social networks but I wrote his name so I hope thats useful

    ResponderEliminar