VOGUE-ISH


Hi babes!! Who doesn´t love summer and who doesn´t love a bit of good ole fashion? I DO!!! That´s why I decided to pair them both up for this photoshoot. Lately I´ve been quite busy and shamefully because of that I´ve been shooting a lot in several locations but that are very... let´s say... homies. Don´t know how I feel about that, because I really want to give you guys the best but I try with what I can. Anyway what really matters is what I wear right?
So speaking about summer, I am preparing for you guys a special post that will include nothin but bathing suits. My newwest ones, they look soooo chic and I can´t wait for you guys to check them out and hope that you can get a bit inspired by them.
What are ya´ll doing on your vacations? I just got back from Paris a few weeks ago, then I went to a gorgeous beach and I am going to another beach in a few weeks, Can´t wait, I just REALLY need a tan ha!.
Xx, Manena.













Top: BCBG Max Azria
Jeans: H&M
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bag: H&M
Heels: Steve Madden
Rings: H&M
Arm Cuff: H&M
VOGUE: VOGUE-ISH, H&M, BCBG, STEVE MADDEN, FOREER 21, FASHION BLOGGER, PHOTOSHOOT, MODEL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario