BLAIR WALDORF INSPIRED OUTFIT


Hello Plums! I've always been way too keen on Blair Waldorf (even though I consider I'm kind of becoming more of a Serena now). I felt so connected to her when she first came out on gossip Girl because I felt we dressed so much alike, and kind of thought of a connection between her and Olivia Palermo, which happened to be my fashion twinsie. 
Turns out blair Waldorf was actually inspired by Olivia and Serena Van Der Woodsen was inspired by none other than Poppy Delevingne, another one of my fashion loves. 
Gossip Girl has been the only series I've ever watched complete, I just loved it so much. And to think that at the beginning I hated it. It's just that everyone related me to it and I thought that was annoying; I'm kind of stubborn in that way, I don't like for people to pick things out for me and I felt that was what they were doing.
After resisting myself so much i finally gave in and became the biggest GG addict EVER hahaha.
Still today after a few years of it coming to an end (sniff, sniff) I still find inspiration in their characters and I mean, who doesn't want a boyfriend that dresses like Chuck Bass and looks like Nate Archibald? I know I do... A bit surreal maybe, but not impossible; I just gotta keep looking for him...
Anyway, I just wish we had the Xoxo, Gossip Girl days back, but meanwhile let's recreate them...
Who was your fashion icon in the show?
Xx, Manena. 








Blouse: Forever 21
Blazer: Bernardo
Jeans: Kenneth Cole
Boots: Shasa
BLAIR WALDORF INSPIRED OUTFIT: GOSSIP GIRL, BLAIR WALDORF, PREPPY, GIRLY, SHASA, KENNETH COLE, BERNARDO, FOREVER 21

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario