CASUAL TOUCH OF COOL


Hi babes, ok so normally I would've used boots or heels with my outfit but a friend of mine got me into doing this photoshoot with tennis shoes. It felt strange at first, but then I felt not only extremely comfortable but cool too. You know how getting all dressy and then wearing the most casual footwear in the world can actually make you feel hyped? Well I felt that... 
These are normally the tennis shoes I wear to workout (I'll be posting fitness posts and videos as soon as possible). i love working out but I never really thought of wearing these shoes on a normal basis, I would rather go for Adidas or Stella McCartney's since they're much dressier, but these ones did the trick. my outfit is dark and elegant and these just add a pump to it, total different vibe.
What's the craziest fashion trick you've tried??
Xx, Manena. 











Top: H&M
Jacket: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Jeans: Kenneth Cole
Handbag: H&M
Tennis: New Balance
NEON LIGHTS: H&M, KENNETH COLE, NEW BALANCE, LEATHER, BLACK, VINTAGE NECKLACE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario