1ST MAKEUP TUTORIAL EVER




Guys this is my first makeup tutorial ever... I had so much fun filming it since it was a totally new experience for me. I loved it just as much as I love taking photos for my blog, and just like that, I'll be getting better and better at my vlog.
It took me quite some time to edit it and to film the video, also to take the photos and then edit those too. It's quite a more rigorous process than it is to just take photos for the blog, even though that's kind of hard work too. These kinds of things may look glamorous to the eye, and it's so much fun don't get me wrong. But it is also a lot of hard work.
Hope you guys comment on my new video because I'd love to get some feedback and to know what other kinds of looks you'd like to see.
Xx, Manena... 







BB Cream: L'oreal
Concealer: MAC
Powder: Maybelline
Blush: Clinique
Bronzer: H&M
Highlighter: Clinique
Eyeshadow: Kat Von D
Mascara: Estee Lauder
Lisptick: MAC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario