AISLE STYLE



Hi plums! I was online shopping for a dress because my cousin is getting married soon and I happened to bump into Aisle Style... I just couldn't help myself, seriously, there were so many dresses to pick from and of course I wanted something new so the first collection I checked was the 2016 Bridesmaids dresses collections. Too many feelings to handle, I just wanted every single one of those dresses, is that kind of possible? 
From pastel ones to darker ones, I opted for the lighter shades since my cousin is getting married in spring so I want to look a bit more femenine than sultry, which you can still look super sexy by wearing light colors, that is not a problem.
At the end of the day it's all about being yourself and looking comfortable; I just truly love weddings and this one, I'm sure is going to be extra special. So I recommend you all to go to their web page,.The photos have links to make it easier to surf their page. ;) So all you have to do is click on the link and you're good to go, how easy is that? Haha... 
But seriously you guys, wedding season is coming soon, so wether you're a bridesmaid or a guest, now you know where you can check out your next dress. 
Xx, Manena. 
                                                                                                                                 

Hola a todos!! Estaba buscando un vestido en línea porque mi prima ya casi se va a casar y me tope con la página de Aisle Style... No podía resistirme, es verdad, hay muchísimos vestidos de donde escoger y quería algo nuevo así que opté por checar su nueva colección: 2016 Vestidos para Dama. Demasiados sentimientos encontrados, quería absolutamente todos los vestidos, es posible?
Desde colores pastel hasta unos más oscuros, yo decidí irme por los tonos claros porque mi prima se casa en primabera y quiero verme más femenina. 
Al final del día se trata de ser tu misma y de estar agusto con tu decisión; me encantan las bodas y esta es todavía más especial. Así que les recomiendo que vayan a ver su página. Las fotos que les voy a poner van a contener links para que sea todavía más fácil acceder a su página.
Ya viene la temporada de bodas así que no importa si son damas de honor, invitadas o  lo que sea, ya saben donde buscar su próximo vestido.
Besos, Manena.






*THE LINK FOR THE DRESSES AS THE COVER PHOTO IS THIS ONE:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario