BEACH ATTIRE


Hi babes! I just got back at the beach and I couldn't be more excited since I love to go to any beach but I don't have the time or opportunity since the city I live in is kind of far from beaches and my schedule during classes is kind of hectic. Soo... I just noticed I've said the word beach a lot and I haven't even written a paragraph haha.
Like I mentioned before, I'm back at the beach and I decided to rock this super beachy style that is also fun since I included some neon and crochet in it. Summer is all about having fun with colors and textures and just EVERYTHING... I guess I sounded overly excited haha I don't even know why, I guess it's the vibes the b..... gives me. Sorry I just didn't want to say the word again hahaha.
So long for now. I'd love to hear from you guys... What are your plans for this summer? 
Xx, Manena.









Crop Top: Forever 21
Crochet Vest: Guess
Shorts: H&M
Belt: Steve Madden
Sandals: Forever 21
BEACH ATTIRE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario