FLOWER LACE


Hi babes!Lately I've been trying to switch up my style so I've been trying loads of new things, mixing and matching stuff like this post right here. I actually put on a dress and on top I am wearing a blouse... duh!... that's kind of visible haha. The way I got this dress is kind of funny...
I had done an audition for a clothing brand called Marca Pillo and I got selected. After doing the photoshoot the way they paid us was by giving us some of the clothes we modeled. I thought it was a cool gesture since I wasn't really used to getting paid for modeling, I used to always model for free. I have always wanted to model for a living, I've been modeling since I was about 13 but it hasn't always been easy, especially since I am not that tall. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. Whenever you guys have a dream, go after it. What are some of your dreams? Share them with me I'd love to hear from you guys.
Xx. Manena.









Dress: Marca Pillo
Blouse: H&M
Rings: H&M
Heels: Steve Madden
FLOWER LACE: H&M, STEVE MADDEN, MARCA PILLO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario