70's wild child...


Hi babes! Ok for starters, this dress is actually from my sister so if she sees me wearing she'll kill me since I didn't really ask her for it haha but I just looove it so I had to wear it. It has a total 70's vibe to it, it's so light and you can dance around perfectly in it. You have no idea how comfortable it is; if I could I'd have it in every color.
My sister and I are almost the same age and almost the same size, she's a bit taller than me though but we tend to share loads of our clothes when we are toether since we don't really live in the same city. I miss her a lot çause we're also party partners. It is so great to have a sister that's almost your size cuz we share loads of things, do lots of stuff together, we're in the same zone since we're so close so we can always talk together about out stuff. I really love and sorry for getting mushy here hahaha I think you should better just scroll down to see the rest of the pics.
Xx, Manena. 










Dress: Zara
Heels: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
70'S WILD CHILD: ZARA, MICHAEL KORS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario