BLACK HEAD TO TOE


Hello Plums! Many of you have probably noticed that when it comes to clothing, my favorite color is BLACK! I just love it, it makes everything look fancy, chic, elegant, grungy, rocker, errthang! Another thing I also love is lace and see-through; something classy of course. There's nothing sexier than a subtle see-through that doesn't give to much away, leaving something to the imagination ;)
When dressing up you always have to feel the most comfortable to look your best. Another rule I think that applies really well is this one: If you like it, wear it. No one should tell you what to wear wether it's day or night, you're thin or chubby. Who cares?! No one should but you.
Something also really important is that when you're trying to dress a little sexier, you have to dress wisely because there is a very thin line between sexiness and vulgarity. Always ask yourself if what you're wearing would be pictured in a fashion magazine and if you think it would then it's allowed to be worn. Now I'm talking about haute couture here haha, not because models go topless it means you should hahaha. THAT'S DFINITELY A NO! I'd love to see pictures from you guys, tag me on Instagram by using #theporcelainplum 
Xx, Manena. 












Top: H&M
Skirt: Guess
Heels: Jimmy Choo
BLACK HEAD TO TOE: H&M, JIMMY CHOO, GUESS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario