THE BEST SPARKLY TOP EVER


Hi babes! I just moved in to my new apartment (they told me to say this haha) and yes I changed. I used to live with my dad but I just entered a new stage in my life which I hope can make me grow as a person and make me feel more comfortable with who I am. I have three new roommates now, one of them was a friend of mine and the other two I just met them here but they are just so nice and cleaaannnn, something uberly important for me haha.
Next Monday I am also going back to school, something that doesn't excite me even a bit, i hate school actually but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do right?
Anyway I really wanted to share this post with you guys because I am wearing what clearly seems to me the best sparkly top ever, it's actually from a friend's mom who owns a boutique and i found it in my sister's closet, which she doesn't know I'm wearing so I hope that she doesn't see this post haha. Hope you guys like it though and always ask anything you want to borrow from your sisters or else you can get in a lot of trouble, believe me!
When are you guys going back to school?
Xx, Manena.










Top: Very Sexy
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Heels: Zara
BEST PARKLY TOP EVER: H&M, ZARA, GUESS, SPARKLES, GLITTER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario