FLORALS, MY FAVE


HI BABESS!!! I'm really happy to be sharing this post with you all. This has definitely been my favorite outfit I've ever worn since I started my blog. It is everything I like: girly, chic, a bit tough around the edges (that expression was so not necessary haha), grungy with a dark feel to it. What a poetic explanation for something so plain as fashion, right? AS IF!! *imagine me saying this like Cher from Clueless would've said it. Boy I love that movie. Alicia Silverstone nailed it.
So yeah I've been from here to there this summer all the way from Paris to the beach, to the city to te beach back again. A little teaser: I'll be headed back to the beach again in a few weeks since I can't get no satisfaction *Britney Spears'song imagine* Anyway, something I can't get enough of either is fashion and I try to express that through my outfits sometimes dressing casual sometimes a bit more chic but always with my essence. Hope you guys liked this as much as me and I would love to hear from you.
Xx, Manena.











Top: Zara
Skirt: Pull & Bear
Vest: Zara
Heels: Jimmy Choo
FLORALS, MY FAVE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario