MILITARY GREEN


Hi babes. I just got back to school and I also have a new photographer (visit my Instagram page for more info about her). She also happens to be one of my best friends, so what better than to work with her? We have a lot of things in common, and one of those is how we like to dress and take pictures. So it was clearly easy for me to feel comfortable with her right away. 
We met not so long ago, about two years ago through a friend and we instantly clicked. Our passion for fashion was one of the things we realized we had in common. I've had my blog for about a year and a half but I never really thought of her as first instance. I worked with several other photographers before I pegged her. It suddenly hit me that we could actually work together and that I'd have much more fun when it came to shooting. And so it was haha. I hope we last long together and that we can get to be a great team. So go follow her on Instagram too. She takes amazing photos, and has incredible photos in her feed.
Xx, Manena.











Dress: Sfera
Jacket: H&M
Boots: Zara
Purse: H&M
Sunglasses: Forever 21
MILITARY GREEN: H&M, SFERA, ZARA, FOREVER 21, LEATHER JACKET

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario