TURQUOISE SNAKE


Hi babes!! I feel like it's been forever since I last uploaded a post. Life's been quite hectic with the first weeks of school. Also, all of my friends have a job now and i don't, so that had me sort of bummed. But I just found a job as a babysitter. I've always loved kids, not thinking of starting a family anytime soon though haha. But I think they're easier to deal with than with other things. plus, they bring so much joy. They can really make you feel better when you're feeling down (that just sounded like song lyrics, right? Might as well look for a job in that area too hahaha).
Anyway, I've been thinking about going auburn for a bit... I feel like a need a change, and the best changes in life happen when you change your style. That sort of empowers you. I also need to save money because I've been really thinking about opening my new youtube channel in which I want to post makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, fitness, health videos, everything I like really, fashion tips, etc. I'm quite the ambitious gal i know, but between school, and working, and my blog, and working out and everything, it can get kind of crazy sometimes but everything is possible if you give a certain amount of time to everything. So keep yourselves updated.
Xx, Manena.
PS What do you guys think about the auburn hair? Comment below, I'd love to hear from you... 







Dress: H&M
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Aldo
TURQUOISE SNAKE: AUBURN, VIDEO BLOGGING, H&M, ALDO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario